Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Holy JACKPOT!!!

I just found my mom's belt stash......... and she has like 50 million cute waist belts in virtually every color! Why did I not know about this sooner?!? I could have been so stylish this past year haha But they are perfect for adding a little flair to outfits for the mission!

Man, who knew? Girls, even if you have a mom who isn't quite as fashion-aware as you would like, DO NOT MISS the opportunity to go through her closet. She just might have had impeccable style that has happened to come back around in the popular style of today. Or maybe her sister dressed well and gave your mom her old clothes. Yeah. Anything is possible. Just look through her stuff and you're bound to find a treasure chest of cute things. 

Just to show you what I mean by treasure chest, jackpot, and 50 million, here's a picture of all the belts that were once hidden in the back of a closet and are now claimed as mine:


Now that's what I call a plethora of belts. So excited that I found them!

No comments:

Post a Comment