Monday, August 12, 2013

2nd week in Korea

Hello mom and dad!!
 
So, it's my second week in Korea. And I still feel pretty lost! haha
But I guess that's to be expected. Thank you so much for the Dear
Elders, I read the emails and can't wait to read them again when they
actually get here! :)
 
Crazy things have been happening over here. We have been making
progress with the 진주 members and have been able to meet with a few
families. And there is a recent convert, baptized this past April,
that is super nice and she is planning on going to BYU this next year!
 I realy love the ward, and hope to be able to meet with the inactives
this next week! We finally got the map all set. But guess what? Pretty
much right when we finished with that, we found out that we are now
the Sisters for TWO areas! Both white-wash! The next many weeks are
going to be crazy!
 
We went to our other area, 사전, yesterday to meet the Relief Society
President. She was one of the greatest women and gave us four referals
which will realy help us get started in that area. But sadly, she is
going back to the US tomorrow, so that was the only time we could see
her! I grew to love her so much just in two hours, and will miss her
so much!
 
Our district is awesome; I love everyone. Because we have two areas,
we will be working with the two Elders in Jingu and the two in Sachon.
I really enjoy working with them, because they all are huge examples
to me in being a good missionary.
 
My companion says thank you for the wishes sent her way. I also say
thank you, and miss you so so much. You letters really are a comfort
to me. I love you!
바이!
 
<3 Chiristina Segovia 자매
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment