Tuesday, October 15, 2013

ahhh...

I have like no time! why are p-days so busyyyyy??

Okay, so I want to send a thank-you shout-out to two people. The first
is the Mountain Home 4th Ward, who has sent me many an awesome ward
letter, which are always very fun to receive! Tell Sister Pat Eagley
thanks for me :) The second person is Taylor Elwood; hopefully he will
read this. Thank you for the post card!! It was awesome, and I would
write back but you are having fun as a traveler!

Alright, as for the amazing miracles of the week...There were many,
but I'll mention two: We got three new investigators!! And there was
General Conference!!

So yeah, we met with quite a few new people this past week, so we will
see where they lead! I'm excited about the increase that is continuing
to happen in our two areas. And the investigator I told you about last
time, who came and told us she wanted to be baptized? She, along with
her two sons, now have a baptisimal date! They are they best little
family ever, and I can't wait to get to know them better!

As for General Conference.... I have never had such a spiritually
uplifting and learning Conference in my life. Honestly, (mom you would
second this) I don't think I've actually stayed awake for all 8 hours
before. Pretty bad, I know. But this past weekend was amazing. I was
alert and learning the entire time, even though I was sick and had
been fighting to stay awake both mornings! If you took my challenge to
find a talk that resonates with you, I know challenge you to find a
talk that can help a nonmenber you know!

Ah no time! I love you all, sorry I didn't do my weekly fact and scripture!

Sister Segovia

No comments:

Post a Comment