Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yeah that's right, this week is my birthday! But, it's a little different this time.On Tuesday I will be in fact turning the big number 21. But, I've been saying I'm 22 since January due to the whole difference in age thing here..... So I'm not sure what the significance of my birthday is haha but anyway, we have something AWESOME planned for it which I will save to tell you about next week!

So, this week was pretty weird because we had to do a lot of exchanging. So remember how last week I went with another Sister for a couple of days? Well, her companion ended up going home, so she needed a temporary companion for another week. So what happened was Sister 최예인 went for the first couple days, and then Sister 박은경. It actually was really great, because I got to work with them both on an individual basis, and was able to get to know Sister 빅은경 a lot better. But I sure missed our threesome companionship! I love them so much! Yesterday when we were all back together again was a sweet moment.

As far as our lessons are going, we gave two baptismal commitments this past week, and though we weren't able to get baptismal dates, all of our investigators know what we are here for now! And just yesterday we met with a new investigator that seems so open! So we are excited to teach her. This next week is going to be super crucial for our investigators!

Other than that, the week was pretty normal! (Of course, the things I just told you about made it so it wasn't normal at all haha) And we are going to the beach again today, because we loved it so much and it is so so beautiful outside! There are flowers everywhere. :) I love spring!! Just saying, my birthday is the best time of the year. :D 

Before I close, that is way awesome that 4th Ward now has Bishop Gibbons! I wasn't surprised at all; he is perfect for the calling! Also, how were the baptisms?? It sounds like Mountain Home is exploding with success! 

I love you all :)

Interesting Fact: Koreans have very little hair on their arms, legs, or face. They are always very fascinated with my eyebrows, and how thick and dark they are. I have been asked many times if they could touch them, just to make sure they are real. Haha! It's super fun. 

Check out the scripture I found: 
"...the Lord is the avenger..." (1 Thessalonians 4:6) which I like to read as, "The Lord is the Avenger."
If you know anything about my fascination with heroes and superpowers and all the stuff, you'll understand how awesome this was when I found it. As much as I love the Marvel Avengers, God is better than all of the superheroes combined! He has and will avenge any wrong done against those who follow Him. There's no power that will defeat Him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment