Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you wore green :)

Hello everyone!!! Soooo I just barely opened two packages from people that I love soooo very much! Thank you thank you thank you! It made my day, week, life, mission, etc super bright and happy. My birthday is in one more week whooo!!

Anyway, this past week was inSANE. The beginning of the week started out all mixed up. So a very sad event happened last week, and one sister had to go home for a couple of days. So we get a call at night asking us to meet her companion and one of us would be her companion till the other Sister returned. So I was the one that got to go. I mentioned it last letter, how I was with a sister that goes home super soon. But that email was before I knew what was gonna happen. So originally we thought that I would just be staying there for one night and then exchanging back sometime during the next afternoon. Then we thought it would be sometime at night.... then we found out that I would be staying there one more night! So I spent another awesome day learning from this experienced sister! But, once again we though we would exchange back that night, but we didn't hear anything and didn't hear anything... Until we just figured she wasn't coming back till the next day. But then ten minutes before we went to bed, President calls and says she will be there in half an hour. So we wait up for her, and then go to sleep. Then I spend one more morning with them both, before I finally went home. Then, the next two days were full of packing up our apartment, and after that we moved to a different apartment! Yes, it was a whirlwind of a week. 

Other than that, there wasn't really much time for anything to happen. Our investigators are doing okay; we had an awesome lesson with one of them! When we taught her the plan of Salvation, she was like yeah! This makes sense; it's completely reasonable. So we are way excited about that :)

Annd I just got back from a super awesome P-day at the beach. It was so fun! And we played ultimate frisbee, which I absolutely love, though its extremely hard in the sand. Anyway, I'm loving it here!

I love you all <3

Interesting fact: There is sweet potato cake. I haven't had it, but it sounds way delicious. 

"Whatsoever ye do, do it heartily." - Colossians 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment