Monday, September 2, 2013

Mom! Dad!


Mom! Dad!

Ah I only have zero time because we have to run help a ward member
out, but I love you all! And thank you so much for the package; I'm so
sorry it cost so much! I wouldn't have had you send it if I knew how
much it would be. Gah!

All I have time to say is that this past week I have been able to
experience a lot of miracles. We have met amazing people, and I have
learned so much just from a few days!

Thank you for the addresses, there's one more I would love to have:
the Mouritsens!

Okay I love love love you and am sorry I didn't get to actually email
you today, I had so much to tell you! Again, thank you for sending the
package, I'm excited to get it and will repay you however I can!

Love, your daughter :)




No comments:

Post a Comment