Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm in Korea!


Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:34:35 +0900
Subject: I'm in Korea!
From: christina.segovia@myldsmail.net


I made it safe and sound to my new home! It still hasn't quite set in that I will be here in Korea for the next 14 months. I am so excited! I imagine it will hit me once I go out and proselyte for the first time in Korean :)


Our mission president and his wife, President and Sister Gilbert are awesome! We are staying in their home (which is pretty big for Korea) until tomorrow morning, and then i find out my companion and area! I can't wait.


It was so great talking to you yesterday, and I'm sorry I couldn't talk longer or hear a thing you were saying. But I did hear you both say "I love you" which is all I needed to hear! So thank you! I love you Mom and Dad

Dear Sister Christina Segovia,
We do LOVE YOU too! So sorry about the not hearing part! We could hear you just fine! And it was so wonderful to me! -LUVU!, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment